Pages

mercredi 3 janvier 2018

REAL MADRID, ZIDANE: "IT CAN ALL HAPPEN" AT MERCATO


"It can all happen" until January 31, said Real Madrid coach Zinédine Zidane on Wednesday.
Fedor Smolov, Mauro Icardi, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Timo Werner ... "It can happen" until January 31, Real Madrid coach Zinédine Zidane said in a press conference before the King's Cup in front of Numancia.

"What is certain is that we have the opportunity to recruit until January 31, so that's it, and it can happen ... I'm happy with my squad, and whatever happens Certainly it can happen things, but I built this workforce, so I assume my choices, I assume everything I did, "Zizou said before the Spanish media before the game on Thursday.

"I'm not going to tell you what discussions we've had, we're talking about everything and we can talk about reinforcements too.Today, there is no transfer but everything can happen until 31. It is possible that someone can come, anything can happen, what I want is that no player in the squad will leave, that's for sure, "Zidane added.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire