Pages

dimanche 7 janvier 2018

PSG, EMERY: "BEAT THE REAL IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GROW"



Unai Emery looks forward to the showdown with Real Madrid against PSG. He aspires to demonstrate the strength of his team.
Before the shock against Real Madrid, in the knockout stages of the Champions League, Unai Emery confided in a long interview with MARCA. The PSG coach believes that his club will be able to gauge its face against what he considers the current reference on the planet football.

The desire to win against Real Madrid
"I played games, in their context, as important as this one, although without the media importance of this Real-PSG.I am asked a lot if I feel pressure and I never apprehend this I prefer to talk about positive requirements and responsibility to prepare ourselves as well as possible for these two meetings.We will be at the center of world football and I live it with passion, as I have done all my career. 'look forward to the game, to be able to demonstrate the strength of this PSG I want to play it, to appreciate it ... and to win it ... without pressure ... confrontations like the one in Madrid in February are the proof that this step can be taken, and I see it as a natural process within a strong requirement, we have the means to make it happen, beating Real is an opportunity to grow, that's how I see it. . "

Elimination against Barça and the influence of arbitration
"This playoff has to be divided into two parts: in the first match we put a lot of goals to a big team like Barca, and at Camp Nou we did not know how to respond to that same team, but ... he there was a third variable that escapes us completely: that of arbitration. "

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire